ARTICLE 1: OBJECT
These general conditions of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection
with the remote reservation of services offered by Villa Saxe Eiffel. They apply to all
reservations made online via the La Villa Saxe Eiffel website.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PROVISIONS
These general conditions of sale apply for the entire duration of the online services by Villa
Saxe Eiffel on the site.
Villa Saxe Eiffel reserves the right to supplement or modify these general conditions of sale at
any time by publishing a new version on its website which will apply automatically as soon as
it is put online.
The general conditions of sale applicable are those in force on the date of the reservation.
ARTICLE 3: CONCLUSION OF THE ONLINE CONTRACT
3.1. Choice of services by the Customer:
The Customer chooses the services presented under his sole responsibility, without that of La
Villa Saxe Eiffel being sought. He makes sure of the nature, the destination and the booking
The Customer acknowledges that he has received the necessary advice and information to
ensure that the offer meets his needs in order to make his reservation in full knowledge of the
3.2. Booking process:
1. The Customer makes his reservation via the dematerialized order form accessible on the
2. The Client certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted.
3. The Customer must follow a series of steps to complete their booking, including:
– Search for dates of stay, room category and rate;
– Possible selection of one or more additional services such as breakfast (except when the
service is included in the price mentioned in the previous point);
– Verification of the details of the reservation, its total cost, the applicable conditions of sale
(general and specific);
– Information of the Customer’s contact details;
– Entry of bank card data in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request;
– Consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and the special conditions of
sale of the reserved rate before validation of the reservation;
– Validation of the reservation.
3.3. Acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation:
An acknowledgment email is sent to the Client. It summarizes the contract offer, the services
reserved, the prices, the total amount of the order, the conditions of sale relating to the
selected rate, accepted by the Customer, the date of reservation made.
3.4. Formation of the reservation:
The reservation is deemed to have been made upon confirmation of the reservation or during
online prepayment by credit card.
ARTICLE 4: PRICE
1. The prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated on the site and confirmed
during the reservation.
2. The prices indicated are per room for the number of person(s) and the date selected.
3. The prices are confirmed to the Customer in the amount including tax, in the commercial
currency of the Hotel and are only valid for the duration indicated on the site.
4. All reservations are payable in the local currency of the Hotel (Euro €), except for specific
provisions indicated on site.
5. Unless otherwise stated on the site, additional services (breakfast, etc.) are not included in
the price and are displayed separately.
6. The tourist tax, presented on the rates page, is to be paid directly on site at the Hotel.
7. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the
applicable rate of VAT will automatically be passed on to the prices indicated on the date of
8. Similarly, any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the
competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of
9. Conversion into foreign currency is given for information only and is not contractual. Only
the currency confirmed at the time of the reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is
different from that practiced at the Hotel, any exchange costs will be borne by the Customer).
10. If a rate implies that payment is made at the Hotel at the time of arrival or departure of
your stay and that the Customer’s currency is not the same as that of the Hotel, the rate
debited by the Hotel is likely to be different from that which was communicated at the time of
the reservation, taking into account the possible evolution of the exchange rates between the
date of reservation and the dates of stay at the Hotel.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT:
1. The Customer communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, except for
special conditions or rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American
Express, Diners Club, etc.) by indicating directly, in the area provided at this purpose (secure
entry by SSL encryption), the card number, its validity date (the bank card must be valid at
the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram. He must present himself at the Hotel with the
bank card which enabled him to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment. The
Hotel may ask him to present an identity document for the purposes of preventing credit card
2. Payment is debited at the Hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or
rates where payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment for certain rates).
This prepayment is called a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the Hotel will ask
the Customer, upon arrival, for a security deposit or authorization to debit the credit card, in
order to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed. on the spot.
3. In the event of a no show (reservation not canceled – Customer not present) of a reservation
guaranteed by credit card, the Hotel will debit the Customer, as a fixed compensation, for the
amount of the first night on the credit card which has been given as a reservation guarantee
and any additional nights of the reservation will be canceled free of charge unless otherwise
indicated in the conditions of sale of the reserved rate. The Customer, by his reservation
expressly authorizes the Hotel to proceed with the payment of the fixed compensation.
4. At the time of prepayment, the amount that is debited when booking includes: the price of
accommodation, taxes related to accommodation, the price of catering if breakfast is chosen,
taxes related to the catering and all other additional services selected by the Customer.
5. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, which are
deposits, is debited at the time of booking.
ARTICLE 6: CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CUSTOMER
1. In accordance with article L 121-21, 12° of the Consumer Code, the Customer does not
have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L 121-21 of the Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms and conditions for canceling
and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or canceled. Amounts paid in
advance, which are deposits, will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the
conditions of sale of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it, the cancellation or modification of
the reservation can be made directly with the Hotel, by email only.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be collected. In the case
of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted as a result.
6. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the Customer must leave the room before 12.00 noon
on the day of the end of the reservation. Failing this, he will be charged an additional night.
7. All reservations are nominative and cannot under any circumstances be transferred to a
third party, whether free of charge or against payment.
ARTICLE 7: RELOCATION:
In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room
available to the Customer or in the event of force majeure, the Hotel reserves the right to have
the Customer accommodated in a hotel of equivalent category for services of the same nature.
and subject to having informed the Customer in advance. The possible additional cost of the
room, transport between the two hotels and a telephone call remain the responsibility of the
hotel initially reserved.
ARTICLE 8: STAY AT THE HOTEL:
1. In application of the regulations in force in France, the Customer will be asked upon arrival
at the Hotel to complete a police form (sent by email during the booking confirmation email).
To do this, the Customer will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify
whether or not he must complete the police form.
2. The Customer must comply with the Hotel’s Internal Regulations available at the Hotel
Reception. In the event of non-compliance with said Rules, the Hotel will be obliged to invite
the Customer to leave the Hotel without any compensation and/or without any refund if
payment has already been made. In the event that no payment has yet been made, the
Customer must pay the full price of the stay (nights consumed plus nights reserved but not yet
consumed) before leaving the establishment.
3. Villa Saxe Eiffel offers free WIFI access. The Customer undertakes not to use its computer
resources for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or
communication to the public of any property protected by copyright or a related right without
the authorization of the holders. of these rights or in violation of their rights.
ARTICLE 9: EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY:
The photographs on the site are not contractual. Even if the Hotel makes every effort to ensure
that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the Hotel give
as exact an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may
occur, in particular due to a change of furniture or possible renovations.
Villa Saxe Eiffel would not be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the
reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, due to the Customer, in
particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website,
external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of prepayment not authorized by the
ARTICLE 10: HOTEL’S RIGHT OF CANCELLATION / ERRORS:
The site may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and errors in the
information displayed on the site, including, without limitation, prices, fees or availability
applicable to the transaction. Villa Saxe Eiffel declines all responsibility for such errors,
inaccuracies or omissions. Villa Saxe Eiffel reserves the right not to honor reservations or
information affected by such errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Villa Saxe Eiffel shall have the
right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the information or
reservations based on such information, at any time, including after confirmation of the
ARTICLE 11: COMPLAINTS
Complaints relating to the non-performance or poor performance of hotel services must, under
penalty of foreclosure, be brought to the attention of La Villa Saxe Eiffel in writing within
eight days after the date of departure from the Hotel directly to the ‘Hotel.
For any complaint relating to a hotel reservation, the reception is at your disposal.
You can also write to us:
Villa Saxe Eiffel
9 Villa De Saxe
ARTICLE 12: FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable and
insurmountable which prevents either the Customer or the hotelier from fulfilling all or part of
the obligations provided for in the contract. Are considered as cases of force majeure or
fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and
Each party cannot be held liable to the other party in the event of non-performance of its
obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure
suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party
bears the cost of the resulting costs.
ARTICLE 13: RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
1. The Customer is informed on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory
or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk.
2. In the absence of information identified as mandatory, La Villa Saxe Eiffel may not be able
to register a reservation and manage the latter’s complaints.
3. The information processed is intended for La Villa Saxe Eiffel and its partners (in particular
the online payment service provider).
4. Within the framework of pre-contractual measures with a view to the reservation or the
execution of the hotel reservation contract, the Hotel and its partners may, each as far as it is
concerned, be recipients of the identity data, personal and professional data, economic and
financial information for purposes including hotel reservations, claims management.
5. The Customer authorizes La Villa Saxe Eiffel to communicate his personal data to third
parties provided that such communication proves to be compatible with the performance of
the operations incumbent on La Villa Saxe Eiffel under these general conditions.
6. In particular, when paying online, the Customer’s bank details must be transmitted by the
payment service provider to the Hotel’s bank, for the execution of the hotel reservation
contract. However, the Customer consents to this transfer necessary for the execution of his
reservation. The payment provider, in its capacity as a professional, is committed to La Villa
Saxe Eiffel to take all security and data confidentiality measures for said data transfers.
7. The Customer has the right to oppose, free of charge, that the data concerning him are used
for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial. In accordance with the Data Protection
Act of January 6, 1978, he also has a right of opposition for legitimate reasons, a right to
query, access and rectify data concerning him by writing to hotel@vseparis .com. Villa Saxe
Eiffel is in particular likely to send its Customers its "newsletter" (newsletter), promotional
offers, a satisfaction questionnaire following their hotel stay by e-mail, by providing the
Customer with a link unsubscribe at the bottom of each commercial prospecting email.
ARTICLE 14: PROOF AGREEMENT
1. The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance of these general
conditions and the voucher or the reservation request, constitutes an electronic signature
which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature.
2. The computerized registers kept in the computer systems of La Villa Saxe Eiffel are kept
under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of communications, orders and
payments between the parties.
3. The Customer is informed that his IP address may be required to be registered at the time of
ARTICLE 15: SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The contract and the general conditions of sale are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute relating to these general conditions of sale or the performance of the
contract, the Customer will contact the Customer Service of the Hotel.
In the event of a dispute not resolved amicably within 30 days of referral to Customer Service,
the Tribunal de Grande Instance of Paris will have sole jurisdiction.
It is specified that the documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties
are, in descending order of priority, the voucher or the reservation request (including the
special conditions of the reserved rate) and these general conditions. In the event of a
contradiction between the booking form and the general conditions, the provisions appearing
on the booking form will be the only ones applicable for the obligation in question.